Wednesday 13 June 2012

Agnès B Menswear Launch Hosted by The Style King

Pin It
A few weeks ago I went along to the Agnès B menswear launch event in their Marylebone store, which was hosted by THE STYLE KING. The store was packed with attendees, and the weather was amazing so drinking on the street outside the store was my first activity of the evening. I then ventured inside to take a look at the new menswear available, and had a look around the womenswear too. I had to stop myself buying anything, but fell in love with a printed top that would have looked great on the streets of some small Italian town. But as I am not planning on visiting such a town this year, I therefore did not need it.

In terms of the menswear, a clean and simple colour palette of blues and greys as well as casual suiting cemented the brand's Gallic roots, whilst some interesting use of print gave the collections a playfulness. The store itself was merchandised nicely, keeping a boutique feel without being too off-putting. And serving posh fish and chips was a great addition, I followed the servers around a few times to make sure I got seconds.










Loved this goldfish print for the girls.







Amy wears top and maxi skirt ELEVEN PARIS. I wear top AQUA BY AQUA, shorts MAARTEN VAN DER HORST, boots DR MARTENS, backpack AMERICAN APPAREL.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you,
    cool post and thanks for sharinG!!
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and sounds as though you had a great time, too. I'd have spent a fortune had I been there, so maybe a good thing I wasn't as far as my bank account's concerned! :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...