Tuesday 29 May 2012

Style Icon: Robert Downey Jr.

Pin It
With all of the Avengers hype right now, the ever-stylish Robert Downey Jr. has come back onto my radar and I thought he was the perfect choice for my Style Icons series. There are no shortage of well-dressed dapper men these days, but it is the personal touches that Robbie brings to his outfits that makes him stand out from the crowd in my eyes. From his clear love for the man-bag, to his trademark red lensed glasses, Downey Jr.'s mix of classic and eccentric dressing make him a great addition to my roster of Style Icons. He was also quite the icon in the 80's, see below for pyjama-dressing whilst out with Sarah Jessica Parker. Bravo.



















Image Source: GQ; PEOPLE; FANPOP; GLAMOUR.

3 comments:

  1. He´s a great actor, and also he´s very handsome! :))

    *INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! He's very stylish! And not in a stereotypical way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS SUCH A CHAMALEON, COULD PLAY MANY DIFFERENT ROLES, AND BECOME A TOTALL DIFFERENT CARACTER EACH TIME, I WISH I COULD SEE HIM WITH COLIN FARRELL, THEY LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE RELATIVES

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...