Tuesday 17 April 2012

Tom Ford Autumn / Winter '12 Lookbook

Pin It
Although we still have to get into high summer, it never hurts to look ahead, especially with fashion. So here is a peek at the Tom Ford Autumn / Winter '12 lookbook. If you have been following my blog, you may remember my POST about the soon-to-be trend of luxe fabrics in menswear. If not, then shame on you. Jokes. But anyway Tom (yes, we're on first name terms) has also got on board with this new era of luxury for men. Fur, leather and velvet will reign supreme next season - for those brave enough anyway. Give me this all-over fur coat any day, its perfect for nipping to Sainsburys or posting a letter. And the iridescent blazer in electric blue will go nicely with the limited edition pony skin Dr. Martens I've always wanted...but it will probably cost me a month's wage, so maybe not. In other news, I'm loving the sultry hand-on-hip poses from the models...fruity.















Image Source: FUCKING YOUNG

3 comments:

  1. Extravagant, indeed. Luxurious, of course.
    But who can afford Ford in fur?
    Every time I see his apparel, I start pondering about robbing a bank. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME outfits, love it!!! I´ve got some beautiful menswear on my blog as well - if you are interested, you can find these posts here ;)
    I found your blog on IFB and following!! Looking forward to your new posts :)

    just JE NE SAIS QUOI
    Independent Fashion Bloggers
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    about.me/Jesika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full-length fur is always a good choice for Sainburys! - it gets mighty chilly in the frozen peas aisle... x

    aminorobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...