Monday 16 April 2012

Summer Festival Vibes

Pin It
If you're anything like me, you'll be getting bored of hearing all the hype on twitter about Coachella 2012. The source of this boredom is rooted in jealousy, as it looks pretty great. The celebs, models and fashionistas have been out in force trying to out-do each other in the festival fashion shakes...with some looking less effortless than others. Kate Bosworth being a noteable exception! With summer around the corner, I'm sure I'm not the only one getting excited about festival season, so here are some snaps from Coachella to provide some inspiration, mostly for the girls...not gonna lie.




















While this all looks like good, clean, fashionable fun... my summer festival schedule is going to be slightly different. I'll be getting my hippy on in a big way and intend to be covered in glitter and various fancy dress accessories for 2 weeks - at Exit fest and Secret Garden Party. Can't wait. For all those of you also attending these fine events, here's something to whet your whistle! Now to plan my costumes...

































Image Source: HARPER'S BAZAAR; ELLE; SECRET GARDEN PARTY; FLICKR

2 comments:

  1. amazing pics !!! :)

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully artistic pictures, love this post! i have a similar post on my blog of the fashion of coachella, check it out :)

    http://fashionbystephanie.blogspot.com/

    I followed your blog, I would love if you do the same!

    xox,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...