Friday, 23 March 2012

Topshop Mini-Trend - White Out

Pin It
So as some of you may know, I work full time as a Visual Merchandiser at Topshop's flagship Oxford Circus store. This week I launched a new mini-trend in our 'front promo' section of the store, named 'White-Out'. The look is all-white with flashes of bleached denim and silver, giving a slick premium feel. Outfit wise, girly dresses are clashed with edgy gilets in leather or denim, and crop tops are teamed with boyfriend jeans and slouchy blazers to create a cool juxtaposition. Shop the look below!





 



1. Scuba Skater Dress, £46. Shop HERE.
2. Studded Dollar Sleeveless Biker Jacket, £165. Shop HERE.
3. Pastiche Metallic Sandals, £70. Shop HERE.
4. Square Bangle, £14. Shop HERE.



1. Linen Tapered Trousers, £32. Shop HERE
2. Lace Corset Style Crop Top, £22. Shop HERE.
3. Textured Unlined Blazer, £60. Shop HERE.
4. Croc Metal Bar Clutch Bag, £35. Shop HERE.
5. Harp Metallic Gladiator Sandals, £26. Shop HERE.



1. Shimmer Skater Dress, £48. Shop HERE.
2. Sleeveless Denim Crop Jacket, £35. Shop HERE.
3. Metallic Vintage Rucksack, £38. Shop HERE.
4. Trouble Mesh Hi-Top Trainers, £28. Shop HERE.

10 comments:

  1. I love everything! I am crazy for white.You made me spent my money!! Great job:):) I follow you now. You can follow back if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definitely follow back, glad you liked the white x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jordan! Was in store yesterday and saw your handiwork - i loved the white look so much i bought a rather fabulous white skirt from Topshop Boutique: it's the first white thing I have ever bought that not a top or knickers! Now i'm desperate to get my hands on a lilac and silver wig...

    aminorobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anneka, thats good to hear! Yeah the wigs are pretty great too :)

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on thursday and it looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou, glad you liked it!

      Jordan

      Delete
  5. Great post, love love this trend! Thanks for following me, I'm following u now : )

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are super talented, i love the all white trend, i even blogged about it featuring a Vogue Paris editorial i stumbled across a while ago.
    my fave outfit is the white skater dress and leather jacket, i can imagine myself wearing it, its subtly edgy and badass but at the same time the white makes it almost inoccent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou, that's what I was going for with the contrast between hard and soft! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...